Announcements and Information
Paid Family Leave
New York State Paid Family Leave Benefits (PFL) are available for certain Classified Staff Titles and PSC members through Collective Bargaining Agreements.
For more information, please click on the the links below:
- Paid Family Leave Benefits
- Paid Family Leave for PSC-Represented Employees
- Frequently Asked Questions
CUNY Work/Life: CCA@YourService
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace: A Handbook for Employer's
- Manager's Guide to Offboarding Employees
- TIAA Financial Consultant at CUNY
- As of April 9, 2022: The minimum number of years required for NYCERS and TRS Tier VI members to vest for retirement has been reduced from 10 years to 5 years of service.
Office of Labor Relations Health Information Notices: