Skip to Main Content Skip to Main Navigation
search this website
search this website

Lehman College Logo Click Here to go back to Homepage

Lehman College Human Resources

Workers' Compensation

What happens if I get hurt on the job?

In the event that you are injured in the course of employment, the Public Safety Office should be notified immediately at ext. 8228. You, or a family member, should call Human Resources at ext. 8181 as soon as possible for forms and information. You must complete and incident report.

What am I entitled to from Workers’ Compensation?

Workers’ Compensation covers all full-time and part-time employees, in the event that an employee is disabled because of an accidental injury or occupational disease incurred in the course of employment. Worker's Compensation pays weekly cash benefits and provides the necessary medical care.