Blackboard Links and Support
Important: New Blackboard Login for Students and Faculty: Remember to login to Blackboard with your CUNYfirst username followed by: @login.cuny.edu and password. The "@login.cuny.edu" will be populated for you. For example, if you log in with: student.lehman22 and your CUNYfirst password, you will enter: firstname.lastname@example.org and your CUNYfirst password to access Blackboard. Access Blackboard from the same access points that you normally use but your username and password are the same as you use for CUNYfirst.
For Faculty: If you plan on teaching hybrid or online,please take a moment to download the Blackboard Readiness Document here. For additional information on useful teaching tools, please visit Lehman's Online Education site on the CUNY COMMONS.
Quick Links that you will find helpful: Blackboard, CUNYFirst, Faculty and Student e-mail, Lehman Academic Calendar and Blackboard Userguides and more.
- Blackboard Direct-No Portal
- CUNYfirst Login
- CUNY DegreeWorks-Online Advisement System
- Lehman Navigate
- CUNY FACTS
- Lehman College Homepage
- Lehman College Help Desk
- Lehman College Library
- Faculty and Staff E-Mail
- SELF SERVICE PASSWORD MANAGER
- LEHMAN ONE ACCESS
- Lehman Outlook 365 Student E-Mail
- For Lehman Live ONE DRIVE (5-GB FREE FILE STORAGE)
- Lehman College Academic Calendar
- For Faculty and Student Blackboard Userguides
- Lehman Connect Portal
- To Learn more about ONLINE EDUCATION at Lehman College
Download the Lehman College Mobile App
Lehman's Mobile App is FREE on the App Store and on the Google Play Store. Dana, a Lehman College student reviwed the app and said "...it's great, convienent and helpful. Everything is in one place: contacts to school departments, event info and class locations, in case you forget the room number...It's Perfect" Download the FREE app today!
Connect with the Lehman College Help Desk on Facebook
The Lehman College Help Desk will assist you in resolving technology issues. Visit the Lehman College Help Desk Facebook Page for more information. Make sure to LIKE US while you are there
The New and Enhanced Blackboard is here!
The NEW and ENHANCED Blackboard is here! Your Blackboard experience will be greatly enhanced with a new look and many new features for both Students and Faculty! Learn more about the NEW and ENHANCED Blackboard for Faculty and Students by clicking here. You will also find the latest USER GUIDES for Students and Faculty.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is NOW available for your Apple or Android Device!!! Download the Application for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone today!
Get Better Grades!!! Got Your Attention?
The Instructional Support Services Program will be offering online tutoring, academic coaching, and a variety of writing and academic skills workshops in Fall 2020. All our services are online. Tutoring is available for writing, humanities and social science courses (through the Lehman Tutoring Center), as well as courses in the natural sciences (through the Science Learning Center). Individualized coaching for students who seek to improve their study skills, strategies for learning online, and overall academic performance is also available. Students can call us at 718-960-8175 or email us (email@example.com) for more information. Direct links to our virtual tutoring centers, open during the centers’ business hours, are as follow below. Please note the links work only during the centers’ business hours.
Please click here for step-by-step instructions on claiming your CUNYfirst Account. Remember, you MUST claim your account in order to register for classes!! Make Sure That You Claim Your CUNYfirst Account TODAY!!! If you have any technical issues claiming your account, please go to the Lehman College Help Desk Located in Carman Hall Open Center.
Students and Faculty are now upgraded to the latest version of Blackboard: Blackboard 9.1. Blackboard 9.1 will make the online experience easier for students and faculty. Please click here to visit the Official CUNY Blackboard 9.1 Upgrade website. The website will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and will be updated frequently. The Office of General Studies and Online Education at Lehman College will be providing training for both Faculty and Students. Please visit the CUNY Blackboard 9.1 Website. You will also notice a new BLACKBOARD 9.1 Tab when you login to Blackboard, this tab will also direct you to the CUNY Blackboard 9.1 Upgrade Website. Please check back for a schedule of workshop dates and times!
Visit The Blackboard On Demand Learning Center by clicking here
Blackboard assistance is always available in Carman Hall Room 107-D!
Attention Lehman Students and Faculty!
- Students: The Leonard Lief Library at Lehman College has created some very helpful videos designed to help you navigate the Library. Topics include: Books vs E-Books, Looking Up a Book, Reserves, Using the Web For Research, Using the Library Website and, more. Access the video tutorials here.
- Blackboard "Walk-In" Assistance for Students and Faculty is Always Available!
- If you are experiencing difficulty with Blackboard, Staff or Student E-mail, please feel free to contact Stephen Castellano, Lehman College Blackboard Administrator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-960-8658. One on One assistance is always available for you. Please call 718-960-8658 to schedule an appointment.
Lehman College Library Tab
We are pleased to announce to the Lehman College Community that a new "Tab" has been added to the Lehman College Blackboard Homepage. You will now see a Lehman College Library Tab. The new tab will allow you to access the resources of the Lehman College Library while you are working in Blackboard. Click on the Lehman College Library Tab to see all the resources that are available for you.
Attention Lehman College Community
Please visit the ONLINE INFO Tab in Blackboard. The ONLINE INFO tab is designed to promote items pertaining to Lehman College and Online Learning. Newly added is a link to The Lehman College Self-Service Password Management System (SSPM) Remember, it is YOUR Password...Manage It ! And, an Orientation to Blackboard and Online Studies. Please look at these helpful sites next time you are on Blackboard.
If you are having a problem accessing the Blackboard 8, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111.
Faculty and Students: Access your e-mail below
- Faculty: Go Directly to your Lehman College Webmail.
- Students: Go Directly to your LEHMAN COLLEGE E-Mail. For Assistance on activating your Student e-mail, directions are available by clicking here
- Visit The Self-Service Password Management site to register your account. When you register your account, you will be able to reset a forgotten or Lehman LDAP password. Click here to visit the SSPM website
- Visit the Lehman College Academic Calendar for more information.
General Information for Students:
- You must have a Student CUNY account to access Blackboard. Applicant Accounts will NOT display your Blackboard courses.
- Your Blackboard Courses will be located in the Blackboard 9.1 Link on your CUNY Login Page. Your CUNY Username is dfferent than your Lehman College e-mail username. If you forgot your Portal Username and Password, simply click on the "Forgot Your Username of Password ? " link on the CUNY Login Page. Follow the instructions to obtain your Username and/or password.
- When you log into Blackboard, you may not see links for all the Lehman courses for which you are registered because course sites are created as UNAVAILABLE. Please ask your instructor if he/she will be using Blackboard. and making the course available for your class.
- Your Lehman College e-mail address is directly linked to your Blackboard course. Please activate your Lehman College e-mail account. If you are not sure how to activate your Lehman College e-mail account, please click here
- If you are not receiving e-mails from your professor in Blackboard, update your e-mail address on your Blackboard Welcome Page. On the left side of your screen you will see a link to UPDATE E-MAIL. Click the link and add your e-mail address as follows: email@example.com. Push the submit button and your e-mail address will be updated. Blackboard will only accept CUNY e-mail Addresses.
General Information for Faculty:
- You will need a CUNY account to access Blackboard. Learn More about creating your CUNY Account by clicking here.
- Once you have a CUNY account, access Blackboard by logging in to the CUNY account.
- If you are not seeing your Blackboard Course(s) for the current semsester, please contact by e-mail: Stephen Castellano or by telephone at: 718-960-8658.
- New Faculty who are in need of assistance acquiring a CUNY Account and Faculty who are not able to view their Blackboard Courses, please contact Steve Castellano at 718-960-8658 or via e-mail : Stephen.Castellano@lehman.cuny.edu
Should you experience problems with access to Bb 9.1 at all, please contact Stephen Castellano, Lehman College Blackboard Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-960-8658, and provide detailed information on the technical issue that you are experiencing.
Blackboard Technical Information:
- Blackboard Status: Blackboard is functioning normally.
- For the best Blackboard Learning Experience, please be sure your computer has the latest security updates and anti-virus software for your operating system. CUNY Faculty, Staff and Students get the latest anti-virus software FREE for your computer at the CUNY E-MALL. To visit the CUNY E-MALL, click here
- PC users, get the latest service packs for your operating system by clicking here (Clicking this link takes your away from www.lehman.edu)
- MAC users, get the latest MAC software updates here (Clicking this link takes you away from www.lehman.edu)