For the health and safety of Lehman students and staff, the Financial Aid Office is currently servicing all students remotely. We will not be providing any in-person services until further notice.
The best way to reach us is as follows:
For General Financial Aid related questions only:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the extremely high volume of inquiries, it will take at least 12 Business Days, for us to reply back. Please remember to include your full name, EMPLID number and provide as much detail as possible so that we can resolve your questions with one response. You can also call us at (718) 960-8545. We are available Mondays through Thursdays 9am-4pm and Fridays 9am-3pm.
To Submit Any 2020-21 Financial Aid Related Documents:
Please review your CUNY First "To-Do List" for documentation you must submit. Click here to view our "Forms and Guides" webpage, to find the required form you need.
Once uploaded, please allow up to 21 business days for processing. In addition, please check your Lehman email for any updates, additional documents, etc. that may be required to finalize your Financial Aid. Once we have finalzied the review of your documents, we will clear all documents requested, which will stop the communications you are receiving to submit these documents.
For Direct Loan Requests for Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021. **New Feature-Available Online**
- Undergraduate Student Direct Loan Instructions (If this is the first time you are applying for a loan during the current 2020-2021 year, click here for Instructions to request a loan via CUNY First)
- Graduate Student Direct Loan Instructions
- Click here for instructions if you are a Graduate Student
- For Additional Loan Requests, please click here (you must log in using your Leman360 account information)
- For GRAD Plus Loans, please click here (you must log in using your Leman360 account information)
- For PLUS Loans, please click here (you must log in using your Leman360 account information)
Direct Loan Entrance Counseling / Master Promissory Notes
***Must be completed if you are a First Time Loan Borrower at Lehman. If you do not complete, the loan will not disburse to your account.
- Entrance Counseling- to complete your Entrance Counseling please click here.
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)- to complete your MPN, please click here.
Winter Session Financial Aid Options
- Click here for information about Financial Aid options for the Winter Session
New York State Excelsior Scholarship is now open, click here to apply
- The Deadline for Spring 2021 is February 11, 2021
We thank you for your cooperation. Please stay safe and continue to check this website for updates.
The mission of the Financial Aid Office at Lehman College is to help students apply for, receive and maintain eligibility for various types of financial aid. The office provides financial assistance to students who would otherwise be unable to pursue and achieve their educational and professional goals. The office strives to provide timely and accurate financial aid processing that is in full compliance with all federal, state and university regulations. The Financial Aid Office is committed to the highest level of customer service and effective, efficient delivery of financial assistance from federal, state, private and institutional sources to all Lehman College students.
In order to fulfill its mission, policies and procedures must be continually evaluated to ensure prompt, efficient service in compliance with statutes and regulations. Evaluations include: annual audits, management review and satisfaction surveys.
|Application Process||Application Forms & Guides||General Eligibility|
|Financial Aid Programs||Tools & Resources||Financial Aid Videos|