Readmit Application Instructions
Before starting your application, contact the Program Advisor for approval to start the application process.
Readmit Application Deadlines
- Spring January 15
- Fall August 15
Create, Complete and Submit Online Readmit Application
Graduate Application for Readmission - for those on a leave-of-absence of 1 year to 3 years (3+ years must reapply).
- To start the application, click on Create Account.*
- Fill out the form on the next page with all your contact information.
- At the bottom of the page, create your unique username, password, and use an email that you check frequently.
This will be our primary method of communicating with you about your application status, decision, next steps, etc. We recommend that you do not opt out of communications with Lehman.
*(Please note: If you applied before using our online application make sure you use a different username, password, and email address from what was on your prior application)
- When you get to the section, Begin Application Here, select the following:
- Admit type: Readmit
- Program: (Select Program Previously Attended)
Before Submitting Application
- Upload supporting documents (programs may have additional requirements)
- Final, official transcripts from institutions attended in your absence from Lehman
- Additional Documents you may need to upload:
- Proof of Name
- Proof of Citizenship
- Proof of New York State Residency
- Proof of Status
- International Students (Students Educated Outside the United States)
Pay Application Fee
Mail your non-refundable $20.00 application fee and the Application Fee Voucher form (print from your ApplyYourself application) to the Bursar Office*:
- Add your Applicant Client ID, EMPL ID (if known), and the semester of entry to the memo portion of your check or money order.
- Make your check/money order payable to Lehman College and mail the payment to:
Bursar Office – Shuster Hall 031
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West
Bronx, New York 10468-1589
*You may contact the Bursar Office with questions about the status of the application fee payments.
Request Final Official Transcripts from All Schools Attended After Lehman
- Make sure you have submitted your application and have requested official transcripts simultaneously.
- Transcripts are considered official only when sent via a digital credential company (ex. Parchment, E transcript, National Clearinghouse) to firstname.lastname@example.org or U.S. Postal Service to:
- Lehman College/CUNY
Office of Graduate Admissions
Shuster Hall, Room 158
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West
Bronx, New York 10468
- Applicants who attended institutions outside the United States must submit foreign credit evaluation. Evaluations and translations should be completed 8-10 weeks prior to the deadline.
Application Review Process
- Once the application is complete, the Advisor for your program of interest will be alerted.
- Applications are reviewed and decisions made by the academic program admissions committee.
Next Steps Upon Acceptance
- Upon acceptance, you will receive registration and enrollment information via e-mail.
- Immunization Requirements – Students who register for a hybrid/in-person class will be required to submit completed COVID vaccination documentation NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS before the first day of classes, or the class will be dropped. COVID vaccine information can be submitted on the CUNYfirst Vaccine verification link located on your CUNYfirst menu. For questions and concerns please refer to the COVID-19 website or contact the Student Health Center regarding immunization.
We have provided answers to frequently asked questions for your perusal.