Undergraduate Direct Admissions
Direct Admission Hours:
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Freshman Applicants (Deadline to apply - August 16, 2019)
All prospective freshmen wishing to apply for Direct Admission must meet the Lehman College Freshman Admissions Requirements.
Freshman applicants who have not already done so must provide the following documents to be considered for Fall 2019 admission:
- $65.00 non-refundable application fee (credit/debit card, check or money order)
- Official high school transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) with proof of graduation
- Or GED diploma and scores
- SAT/ACT scores
Transfer Applicants (Closed for Fall 2019)
Lehman College is now closed for Transfer Applicants for the Fall 2019 semester. In order to be considered for admission, please Apply Now for the next available Spring 2020 semester.
Prospective Transfer Applicants wishing to apply for Admission must meet the Lehman College Transfer Admission Requirements.
- Students with previous education outside of the United States should apply through the CUNY Welcome Center.
- All applicants must comply with university testing requirements.
- Additional information may be needed upon review of direct admission applications.
- If you have transcripts with a name different from your current, proof of name change must be documented at the time of admission.