COVID-19 Protocol for the Office of Academic Advisement
Note: The information below is ONLY for entering and continuing transfer students. For all other advising units, including entering First- Year students, please visit here.
In light of increasing concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and our desire to keep everyone safe, Lehman College's Office of Academic Advisement has transitioned to remote operations at this time. We are still here to assist.
- Need help setting up an (online or telephone) appointment, you may either
- Contact a live agent by clicking on the Lehman Lighting Bot at the bottom right corner of this screen and typing "agent" to connect (available Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am - 2:00pm)
- Fill out this form for assistance via Zoom (available Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Have a quick question for an Advisor, you may chat with an Advisor by clicking on the Lehman Lighting Bot at the bottom right corner of this screen and typing "agent" to connect (available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Are transferring to Lehman this fall and have completed an AA or AS degree, please fill out this form for advisement assistance (open to students not majoring in health-related fields)
- Are transferring to Lehman and have not completed an AA or AS degree, please fill out this form for advisement assistance (open to students not majoring in health-related fields).
Thank you for your patience during this time of transition, and stay safe.
The Academic Information and Advisement Center supports the College’s mission by providing accurate and comprehensive one-on-one advisement to all undergraduate students. Academic advisors guide students’ decisions in identifying their educational and personal goals as they progress toward the successful completion of their Baccalaureate degrees. The Office strives to uphold academic standards while enforcing the College’s academic policies and procedures in a fair and equitable manner.
The Office of Academic Advisement seeks to:
- foster a campus culture that supports academic advising as essential to students’ educational experience and success
- guide students in the development of educational plans that are consistent with students’ aspirations and values
Through a shared advisement process, students will gain an understanding of:
- the general education curricular requirements and how their transfer credits contribute to their fulfillment
- Lehman’s academic policies and procedures
- campus resources, programs, and support systems that promote academic success
- how to utilize technology in tracking progress toward graduation
Important Dates and Upcoming Deadlines
Upcoming academic events and deadlines.