Men's Health Services
The Student Health Center has a female physician’s assistant and a male physician who provide men’s health services. Visits for the physician are scheduled by appointment only, however, walk-ins may be accommodated as time allows.
Men’s-Only Clinic Hours with Dr. Mark Polisar
- Tuesdays 11:30-1:30pm (walk-ins accepted as time allows)
- Free HIV testing: Mondays and Tuesdays 12-4pm; Thursdays 1-5pm
- Annual Men’s Health Exam
- Men’s Health Counseling
- Testicular and Prostate Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease testing and treatment
- General Lab & STD Testing*
- Free HIV testing
- Annual men’s health exam: Free
- Men’s health Counseling: Free
- Testicular and Prostate Exam: Free
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea culture: $49*
- Syphilis blood test: $4*
- Herpes blood test: $102*
- Condoms: $1 for 10
*Outside Lab Fees are covered by your insurance or are billed directly to you.
*All fees are subject to change.