Photo ID Schedule for August 2015 Monday 08/03/15 10A - 3P Tuesday 08/04/15 10A - 3P Wednesday 08/05/15 10A - 3P Tuesday 08/11/15 12N - 4P Wednesday 08/12/15 12N - 4P Wednesday 08/19/15 10A - 3P Thursday 08/20/15 10A - 3P Wednesday 08/26/15 10A - 7P Thursday 08/27/15 10A - 7P Friday 08/28/15 10A - 5P Saturday 08/29/15 10A - 3P Monday 08/31/15 10A - 7P SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
- Photo ID's will be processed at the new location in Shuster Hall, room 079 on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, for example: a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to get a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 079 with a photo ID. Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card.
Last modified: Jul 29, 2015