The Office of Online Education
The Office of Online Education serves to create, promote and support effective and accessible online education at Lehman College. We support the use of instructional technologies online, hybrid and face-to-face teaching. We advise and consult on the use of instructional technologies, guided by research, inquiry, and experimentation. We assist faculty in the design and delivery of online education. We train and consult in the implementation of online instructional activities, course design, and the creation of new online courses and programs.
We are located in Carman Hall, Room 249. Stop by to have some quiet work time or drop in for a quick conversation with the Office of Online Education staff. You can also send an email to email@example.com to schedule a face-to-face or an online consultation session.
- Create a holistic approach to the development, delivery and assessment of online education at Lehman College
- Provide assistance to develop quality, fully or partially online courses and program
- Establish quality standards, criteria, tracking and assessment for online/hybrid courses and programs
- Increase the capacity for online teaching and learning
- Review emerging technologies that enable new directions in online education
Operational Goals: PDF
- Modes of Instruction at Lehman College PDF
- Fully Online and Hybrid Course Schedule
- Blackboard Help
- Institutional Assessment Initiatives with AAC&U Blackboard Rubrics