Step 1 | Apply For Your Form I-20
Have you received a letter or email of admission to Lehman College?
Change of Program Level for Continuing Students
Lehman International Student continuting a second academic program must apply for a new I-20
If you answered YES, you are eligible to apply for your Form I-20.
1. Complete the appropriate Form I-20 "Application" (click)
2. Submit your completed Form I-20 application and documents to:
Attention: DSO, International Student & Scholar Office
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
Shuster Hall, Room 210
Bronx, NY 10468 | USA
3. Allow up to 10 business days for the International Student Advisor / Designated School Official ( DSO ) to determine your elegibility for the form I-20.
4. The International Student Advisor / Designated School Official ( DSO ) will review and process I-20 application and contact you if additional documentation is needed.
5. The International Studnet Advisor / Designated School Official ( DSO ) will notify you via email when all I-20 application requierement have been meet and the your I-20 is ready for mailing or pick up.
See mailing / pickup options on I-20 Application.
If you have applied for admission to Lehman College but you have not received a letter or email of admission to Lehman College, please check the status of your CUNY/Lehman application here: CUNY Admissions Application Status website.