Graduate Admissions Event
Call (718) 960-8777 to check the status of a session.
Meet the Graduate Admissions Advisor
Schedule an appointment to discuss our graduate programs and the admissions process. We look forward to meeting you.
To reserve a seat for an upcoming event, select the event from the following list and register:
- Nov 14 Online Information Sessions for Counselor Education M.S.Ed., 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 pm., Online
- Nov 15 Graduate Information Session for History M.A., 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 pm., C-201
- Nov 15 Graduate Information Session for Organizational Leadership M.S., 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 pm., C-B08
- Nov 29 Graduate Information Session for Social Work, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 pm., MU-Faculty Dining Room
- Dec 1 Graduate Admissions: The Application Process and Other Tips 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Online
- Dec 6 Graduate Information Session for History M.A., 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., C-201
- Dec 7 Graduate Information Session for the M.A. in Teaching Spanish and the Adv. Cert. in LOTE, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 pm., C-B75/76
- Dec 12 Graduate Information Session for Counselor Education M.S.Ed., 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 pm., C-B05
Graduate Admissions Testing
No test dates are available at this time. Please check later.
*GNAT Graduate Nursing Admissions Test is held in Nursing Computer Lab, T-3 Building, Room 102