Update: Your Financial Aid on CUNYfirst
CUNYfirst now allows you to see more and do more with Financial Aid awards. You can:
* View Self-Service pages for Financial Aid award packages
* View `To Do List' which provide information on required documents to submit to the Financial Aid Office to complete the award process
* Accept, decline and reduce awards such as Perkins Loan, Direct Loan, Federal Work Study
* Access Links to complete Federal Direct Loan counseling requirements (entrance and exit)
* Find applications to submit requests for Direct Loans, Perkins Loan, Aid for Part-time Study (APTS) and summer Federal Work Study
For Financial Aid reference guides click here
CUNYfirst Support Center Schedule
The CUNYfirst Support Center has reopened for the summer and fall registration periods. The Center will be opened from Monday, April 15th through Friday, May 24th. The daily schedule is as follows:
Monday, 9 am - 4:45 pm, IT Center Classroom 122
Tuesday, 9 am - 5:45 pm, IT Center Classroom 122
Wednesday, 9 am - 4:45 pm, IT Center Classroom 122
Thursday, 9 am - 4:45 pm, IT Center Classroom 119
Friday, 9 am - 4:45 pm, IT Center Classroom 122
What is CUNYfirst?
CUNYfirst stands for "Fully Integrated Resources and Services Tool." CUNYfirst supports our Student Administration, Finance and Human Resources systems.
- Featuring an interconnected University-wide system that effectively ties into and manages students' education and records; faculty/staff employment and benefits information; and all College business operations.
- Putting into place systems and procedures that comply with CUNY's common goal of providing the best customer service to students, faculty, staff, and community.
- Implementing common processes that can be accepted across the University, while allowing campuses to continue their unique missions.
- Making available modern systems and processes that allow each user more control and flexibility.
- Accessing information when we need it so we can perform our work on our timetable.
- Retiring systems that are have reached their capacity and replacing them with modern educational and business systems.
Areas affected by CUNYfirst:
Several areas are already operational in CUNYfirst at Lehman, such as the Human Resources Self-Service segment, which allows faculty and staff to view and check personal information online and Campus Solutions which allows students to enroll in classes, making online payments, view academic and financial information on demand as well as allow faculty to enter grades online, and perform other transactions.View Areas affected by CUNYfirst: [Visual Aid]
Learn more at the University's CUNYfirst site.
Last modified: May 20, 2013