Beginning in the Fall 2017 semester, Lehman College will be implementing the Excelsior Scholarship. Visit the Excelsior Scholarship page for more information
Kindly be advised that as of the Fall 2017 term VA Certification has been moved to the Office of Veterans and Military Affairs, located in Shuster Hall 201 A/B. For further information on the certification process, kindly visit their website at http://www.lehman.edu/veterans-affairs/index.php
The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar is a primary point of contact for students and faculty. The Office plays a vital role in developing and implementing policies and procedures, and systems to assist with the maintenance of student records. We ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data collected and distributed to our constituents. We strive to utilize technology-based solutions when possible to increase efficiencies and data integrity in areas as well as support the overall needs to the academic community.
We support and provide leadership in the implementation, enforcement, and monitoring of all college policies regarding academic information. We ensure that relevant policies and procedures are communicated effectively throughout the college community.
We work closely with all departments in a manner based on principles and fairness, good stewardship, and a commitment to excellence. The staff members strive to ensure the fair and impartial treatment of all constituents and provide service of the highest caliber. We make sure that confidentiality of records and procedures for access and release is regulated as per FERPA.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- John Lucente, Deputy Registrar
- Rudranauth (Nelson) Tulsiram, Associate Registrar - TAP Certifying Officer
Milagros Gallardo, Associate Registrar/ Scheduling Officer
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Daniel Nicasio, Assistant Registrar/ Graduation Audits & DegreeWorks Master Scriber
- Denetra Christian, Assistant Registrar/ Transcripts & Records
- Carmen Rodriguez, TAP Coordinator
- Nelsy Ramos, Coordinator of Undergraduate Audits
- Sheniqua Fleming, Coordinator of Graduate Audits
- Rachel Negrón, Enrollment Coordinator
Main phone number: 718-960-8255
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: Registrar.Office@lehman.cuny.edu