UPDATE: As of August 1, 2019, Lehman College was scheduled to debut an electronic transcript delivery service to our current online ordering services. However, due to technical difficulties beyond our control, this option will be postponed until further notice is received from CUNY and Credential Solutions. During this time, we will continue to provide on-the-spot transcript services to all students. Students who request to pick up a sealed, official transcript will be provided one copy. We strongly encourage students to plan ahead and submit their transcript requests with enough time to meet their deadlines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
NEW: Transfer What-If is a new feature in the new version of DegreeWorks which allow students and their advisors to see how credits, taken at a CUNY institution, would transfer to another CUNY institution and apply towards a desired program. Transfer What-If is designed to help students planning for a transfer between CUNY colleges seamless.
For more information on this feature of DegreeWorks click here.
NEW: Effective this Fall 2019 term, the Board of Trustees for the City University of New York approved a revised tuition schedule that includes a $200.00 annual increase over the current rate for all full-time undergraduate resident students, and a proportional increase in graduate, doctoral, non-resident, and per credit rates at senior colleges. The new tuition rates are reflected on the Bursar Webpage.
NEW: Lehman College is pleased to launch a pilot program to allow May 2019 graduates to manage your Lehman degree as a secure, verifiable digital credential through blockchain. Digital credentials add the ability for graduates to have a portable, virtual lifetime record of your Lehman accomplishments. There is no charge to students for this new service. See more here.
The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to serving the College community by designing and implementing applications which facilitate student’s registration, class offerings, and room assignments. We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our students’ records, and are guided by the principles of fairness, good stewardship, and a commitment to excellence.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- Maria Ramirez, Administrative Coordinator/Assistant to the Senior Registrar
- John Lucente, Registrar
- Rudranauth (Nelson) Tulsiram, Associate Registrar/TAP Certifying Officer
- Milagros Gallardo, Associate Registrar/ Scheduling Officer
- Daniel Nicasio, Associate Registrar/ DegreeWorks Master Scriber
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Denetra Christian, Assistant Registrar/ Records & Transcripts
- Adeleke Akano, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Jacob Ortiz, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Marilyn DeCastro, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Nelsy Ramos, Graduation Specialist/Undergraduate
- Sheniqua Fleming, Graduation Specialist/Graduate
- Carmen Rodriguez, TAP Coordinator
- Rachel Negrón, Enrollment Coordinator
- Miguel Barragan, Student Records Coordinator
Main phone number: 718-960-8255
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: Registrar.Office@lehman.cuny.edu