The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar provides consistent, expedient, and ever-improving support services to the Lehman College community. This is accomplished through an informed staff and efficient processes to ensure the integrity, accuracy, confidentiality, and security of academic records and registration related information. Staff members are committed to maintain fairness and respect in the delivery of all office functions.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- VACANT, Deputy Registrar
- John Lucente, Associate Registrar
- VACANT, Assistant Registrar/Semester Information Services
- Milagros Gallardo, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Takiyah A. Ali, Assistant Registrar/ Graduation & DegreeWorks Master Scriber
- Kennybel Pena, Assistant Registrar/ Transcripts & Records
Main phone number: 718-960-8255
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Oct 17, 2012