You’re proud and you’ve worked hard. Now it’s time to celebrate your achievement. Lehman College has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your diploma. It’s fast, free, and sharable! Celebrate your accomplishment with those who supported you along the way like your family, friends, and colleagues. You can even share with potential employers to jump-start the next step in your journey or career.
How to Get It
Beginning February 1, 2021, new graduates will receive their diploma electronically. Once degrees have been processed, students will receive an email notification with instructions on how to claim their digital diploma.
Once you receive your digital diploma, it will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it at no cost.
Your digital diploma will be sent to your preferred email address on your CUNYfirst account. For information on how to update your preferred email address, click here.
Along with your digital copy, Parchment will ship a paper copy to your home address on your CUNYfirst account within 6-8 weeks after your conferral date. For information on how to update your home address, click here.
For students who graduated between January 2020 to January 2021
Diplomas were mailed to the permanent address listed on CUNYfirst. Students who graduated between January 2020 and January 2021 and have a question regarding their diploma should contact the Office of the Registrar via email at Graduation.Audit@Lehman.Cuny.Edu.
For students who graduated between 2007 and January 2020
If you did not pick up your original diploma, you may obtain your diploma through the following method:
- Students may email us a request to have their diploma mailed to their permanent address. Please email us a completed Diploma Mailing Request with a copy of a government issued ID to Graduation.Audit@Lehman.Cuny.Edu.
For students who graduated prior 2007
If you graduated prior to 2007 and did not pick up your diploma, unfortunately we no longer have your physical diploma. You have to order a replacement diploma. Kindly follow the steps indicated under Replacement Diplomas.
If your original diploma has been damaged or lost, you can order a new diploma. Effective August 2nd, 2022, Lehman College in collaboration with CUNY now provides Diploma Reorders through Parchment. Students may place a diploma reorder online through their Parchment account.
- Click here for a video guide on how to create an account with Parchment.
- Click here for a video guide on how to order a replacement diploma with Parchment.
Please be mindful of the following:
- Assure your graduation status on CUNYfirst is listed as “Awarded” before placing a Diploma Replacement request. Orders made prior to your conferral date will be cancelled. For instructions on how to view your graduation status, you may click here.
- $30 Payment for a replacement diploma covers one degree type (i.e., Bachelor or Master degree)
- If you graduated prior to 2012 your order may take longer to process
- Plan ahead and submit your Diploma Reorder request with enough time to meet your deadlines
- Contact a Parchment Learner Support Representative for payment discrepancies
Questions about diplomas?