Virtual Commencement 2021
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021
Location: On https://lehman.edu/classof2021/ (Virtual)
Time: 10 a.m.
Our virtual commencement is scheduled for Thursday, May 27, at 10 a.m. on https://lehman.edu/classof2021/
Continue to check your Lehman College email for future announcements.
- Dean's List Contact
- Degree Requirements
- Enrollment Letters
- Filing for Graduation
- Graduation Audit
- Graduation Procedure
- Honors Convocation at Lehman College
- Ordering of Caps and Gowns
- John Lucente, Registrar
Graduate students please check your individual programs for program specific graduation requirements.
Lehman College has recruited the National Student Clearinghouse, NSC, to act as an agent for verification of student enrollment. Effective summer 2016, verification certificates/letters can be accessed online through Lehman College/ Student Connect.
To access the FREE enrollment verification certificates/letters:
- Log on to our student portal at Lehman Connect via Lehman One Access or at https://connect.lehman.edu
- Once you log in, please select My Student Connect tab.
- Click on the Enrollment Report link on the left side of the page.
- You will be able to see a variety of options presented by NSC. You can instantly download and print enrollment verification letters.
- DO NOT USE the browser back/forward buttons. You will easily be able to navigate through the services by selecting Student Self-Service Home.
- Please LOG OUT when you are done to protect the privacy of your information.
- In Student Self-Service, you can: Print enrollment verification certificates, find out when deferment notices were sent to your student lenders, view your enrollment history, view the proofs of enrollment sent on your behalf to student service providers, and get a list of your student loan holders.
Graduation Applications are accepted ONLINE via CUNYfirst.
A student who expects to graduate at the end of a semester must file an application for graduation by the deadline which is posted on the corresponding Academic Calendar. Prior to applying for graduation, kindly visit an Academic and Department Advisor to ensure all requirements have been met. Any student who does not meet the requirements to graduate must cancel their graduation. Students may re-file in any subsequent semester in which graduation is anticipated.
*ATTENTION: Due to the increasing concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and our desire to keep everyone safe, Lehman College’s Office of Registrar is transitioning to remote operations at this time. We are still here to assist. For any questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com. You can expect a return email within the next 2-3 business days. Thanks for your patience during this time of transition and stay safe.
The Office of the Registrar
Shuster Hall Room 102
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West,
Bronx, NY 10468
Any incomplete grades (INC) on the graduate student's transcript must be resolved prior to the date of graduation. To resolve incomplete grades, students must either complete and hand in the missing work or, if the courses in question are not required for the degree, indicate to the Office of the Registrar that they do not intend to complete the work. Students who choose not to make up the missing work are required to sign a statement in the Registrar's Office indicating their awareness that INC grades remaining on the transcript can never be changed to letter grades.
This policy applies even if the course in question is not applicable toward the degree being awarded, and even if the one-year time limit for finishing incomplete grades has not expired. The transcripts of graduated students are sealed at the time of graduation, and no changes can be made after the graduation date.
Students cannot graduate if the indication "Z" appears in place of a grade on their transcript. The "Z" indicates that the faculty member teaching that particular course did not submit a grade to the Office of the Registrar. The student is responsible for contacting either the faculty member or the department chair to ensure that a grade is submitted.
Virtual Honors Convocation is scheduled for May 25th
Time: 6:00pm to 6:45pm
Location: Virtual on Zoom
Honors Convocation is a formal opportunity to recognize the most academically accomplished students at Lehman College. Each year, at the end of the spring semester, Lehman celebrates the achievements of its undergraduate students graduating with College Honors at the Honors Convocation.
College Honors are awarded to undergraduate students who graduate with at least 50 indexable credits completed in residence at Lehman College, with a minimum cumulative index of 3.5.
- Cum laude is awarded for an index of 3.5 to 3.74
- Magna cum laude is awarded for an index of 3.75 to 3.84
- Summa cum laude is awarded for an index of 3.85 to 4.0.
- Second degree students are not eligible for College Latin Honors.
Please click the following link to order your cap and gown for Virtual Commencement https://www.bkstr.com/lehmanstore/shop/graduation
The last day to order your Graduation Regalia online is Friday, April 30, 2021. Orders placed after this date may incur additional fees.
Currently not booking photo sessions on campus for yearbook 2021.
Click on the image below to see the full view.