APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION - BS PROGRAMS IN NURSING
- Instructions for filling out the Generic/Accelerated Nursing Application for those without an RN license. Deadline: Generic/Accelerated Nursing Applications and all required documents must be submitted by March 15th.
- Instructions for filling out the Traditional & Online RN to BS Nursing Application for those with an RN license
Submit The Application: To submit the subsequent Nursing Application, you must be a student at Lehman College, and have both a Lehman Email and a Lehman Account to access the application via our Lehman 360 application. Your Lehman Account information will be created and shared with you via email once your Transfer Credit Evaluation has completed.
Once you have claimed your Lehman Account, you can click here to login to Lehman 360 to submit your application electronically. Please note that you must have been admitted to Lehman College and have a Lehman Account in order to submit the subsequent nursing application in Lehman 360.
Other Important Information:
- The HESI A2 Assessment Exam is required for applicants to Lehman’s Generic/Accelerated Nursing Programs. Applicants must create an Evolve account to register for the exam. Evolve Testing Department ID: 201568
- Criminal background check and drug testing are requirements for admittance into the program as they are preconditions for students to participate in clinical rotations at the training health institutes. The drug testing and background check policies have been established to meet contractual requirements established by clinical facilities used by the Department of Nursing for clinical placements of its nursing students. Click on the link that follows for more information about *Criminal Background Checks and Drug Testing*.
- Applicants to CUNY's nursing programs must provide documentation. Click here for the latest CUNY Nursing Admission Policy.
APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION - GRADUATE PROGRAMS IN NURSING
- Submit your Application