Student Teacher and Intern Applications
TO ALL INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE SPRING 2022 STUDENT TEACHERS and INTERNS (Not Teaching Fellows):
Are you hoping/planning to complete Spring 2022 clinical practice semester, including student teaching or internship coursework and school placements. PLEASE get started now with your approval process by completing the steps below. A new (and official) application will be ready by mid-October and we will send you a link to the new application as soon as it is ready!
NOTE: VACCINATION MANDATE: In order to enter any PK-12 school building, all student teachers will be required to show proof of vaccination in the NYCDOE health portal system before starting your clinical practice experience. No exemptions for student teachers.
PLEASE complete the following steps to get your student teaching or intern application for Spring 2022 started:
- Required NYCDOE Fingerprinting Clearance:
- No, I have not been fingerprinted. You MUST get the fingerprinting clearance process started as soon as possible. There has been a delay during the pandemic, so get going today. If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org for virtual office hours Zoom link.
- Yes, I've already been fingerprinted, I will complete the Lehman College Fingerprinting page in Lehman 360 to confirm my fingerprints and clearance are officially in the system. I do not teach full-time.
- Yes, I will VISIT YOUR OPEN OFFICE HOURS Monday - Thursday between 3 - 5:00pm to confirm that my fingerprints/clearance is officially in the system. Write to email@example.com for virtual office hours Zoom link.
- Complete this Spring 2022 Student Teaching and Intern Interest form as soon as possible to let us know of your plan to do your student teaching or Internship next semester!
- Meet with your faculty advisor to confirm:
- You have completed the necessary coursework to be ready for the student teaching OR intern semester in Spring 2022.
- You have completed all the courses that require fieldwork hours prior to the student teaching semester.
- Login to your Lehman 360 (using your Lehman email and password) and make sure you can access your account. Once the official application is released, your official Spring 2022 application will be posted there.See user guide for directions for logging into Lehman 360 PDF. If your personal information is incorrect in Lehman 360, please follow this Registrar’s USER GUIDE or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be able to describe the same procedure as written on the USER GUIDE.
To change your permanent address, use this Address/Personal Data Change Request Form and email it to Records and Transcripts: Records.Transcripts@lehman.cuny.edu
Registrar’s User Guide Direct Link: https://www.lehman.edu/registrar/documents/HowtoviewupdatepersonalinfomationinCUNYfirst_000.pdf