Swim Club/Swim Team
APEX Swim Club Team Swimming
The USA Swimming Club provides its members with a progressive swimming program. Club members will have the opportunity to compete with other USA Swimming registered swimmers in local, regional and national competitions.
- Extensive workout time (up to 11 workouts a week)
- Analysis and development of proper stroke mechanics
- Developmental, Junior, Senior Age Group, and Elite Levels
- 50 Meter, 8-Lane Olympic Pool
- Dryland Training: Swim Benches, Leapers, Butterfly Rotator Cuff, Mini Gyms, and Vasa Trainers
Registration based on scheduled tryout or completion of Pre-Team III YPA 103. Tryouts are by appointment only.
Contact Aquatics Director Peter Kiernan at (718) 960-7123 or email@example.com
Registration Deadline: Rolling registration based on (Sept-Aug) yearly, or by semester (Fall, Spring, Summer).
Swim Team – Yearly Membership Ages 6-18
SWT 01 LEHC / $500
Mon-Fri 5-6:30 pm and Sat 10 am-12 pm (schedule to vary by age and groups) September-August
Swim Team – Semester Membership Ages 6-18
SWT 02 LEHC / $167
Mon-Fri 5-6:30 pm and Sat 10 am-12 pm (schedule to vary by age and groups) Fall: September-January Spring: Mid-January-May Summer: June-August