GENERAL LOCKER ROOM RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Valuables should not be brought into the Lehman Facility and stored in either long term or daily use lockers. Personal valuable lockers are available by the equipment cage for a $0.25 rental fee. Lehman College is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
2. Be sure your lock is securely fastened on your locker when you leave for an activity or class.
3. Damp clothing or towels should not be stored in rental lockers. If an odor becomes offensive, damp items will be removed from the locker and placed in claim for 15 days in the equipment room.
4. Lockers will be cleared at the end of each rental term, and equipment taken from them placed in claim for 15 days in the equipment room.
5. Sharing of lockers is not permitted.
6. Members must provide their own locks.
7. No locks may be left on daily use lockers overnight. Locks left on these lockers after the building closes will be removed by the equipment manager and the locker contents will be placed in claim for 15 days in the equipment room. Usually 24 hours will be required to bring the locker contents from the storage area after you request them to be returned.
8. Food may not be stored in lockers.
9. Security and the facility director reserve the right to open and inspect the contents of any lockers deemed necessary.