The Office of the Special Counsel provides notary services for members of the college community, including faculty, staff, and students. Call us beforehand at 718-960-8559 to schedule a convenient time to notarize your document(s). Please note that all services end at 3:30, unless arranged otherwise.
***There is no fee for this service***
Bring your unsigned original document(s) and a form of picture identification. All IDs must be current, not expired.
- State Driver's or Official Non-Driver's License
- U.S. Passports/Foreign Passports validated by the U.S. INS
- U.S. Military Identification Cards
- INS/Resident Alien/Green Cards
- Social security cards
- Birth certificates
- Credit Cards
- Temporary Driver's Licenses
***If you do not have a picture ID, another individual can attest to your identity, provided that said individual is able to supply our office with an ID as required above.