Educational Technology Consultation
We provide educational technology consultation for your hybrid/blended online classes, training and design services to assist you in choosing the best tools for your instructional goals.
- developing stimulating curricula based on real-world problems into the classroom;
- providing scaffolds for the tools to enhance learning;
- giving students and teachers more opportunities for feedback, reflection, and revision;
- building communities that include faculty, administrators, students, practicing professionals, scientists, and other interested people;
- expanding opportunities for faculty learning.
We’re here to answer your questions, and develop long and short term course projects for your online courses. To request a consultation, a full list of workshops and events, or to register, e-mail Alyson Vogel, Associate Director of Online Education, at email@example.com ext. 4024 or 347 577-4024
Last modified: Nov 22, 2011