Office of Assessment and Planning - Templates and Tools
- Bloom’s Taxonomy - List of action verbs at each level of Bloom’s taxonomy. It can be used to assist faculty in developing student learning objectives.
- Checklist for Evaluating Written Objectives - A useful tool for use in evaluating the effectiveness of learning objectives.
- Connecting Outcomes to Curriculum - A useful template from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education to assist is identifying learning objectives in a curriculum.
- Curriculum Mapping - A curriculum map from a Psychology Department that uses the IDM approach to mapping learning objectives.
- Direct and Indirect Evidence - Examples of direct and indirect assessment techniques from Linda Suskie of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Learning Goals and Assessment Techniques Template - Derived from a template from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, this tool will help faculty visualize how to assess student learning objectives.
- Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning - From the American Association for Higher Education, these are the nine principles of good practices for assessing student learning.
- Rubrics to Assess Student Learning Objectives - Eight point rubric to assess the quality of written learning objectives.
- Rubric for Evaluating Institutional Student Learning Assessment Processes - A tool for institutions to assess the status of their current assessment efforts in terms of Middle States’ accreditation standards and expectations.
- Assessment Institute Presentation - Presentation at 2010 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis, IN
Lehman College Templates (Pre-TaskStream)
- Lehman Assessment Plan Template - Faculty may use this document to submit their assessment plans to their associate dean and the assessment coordinator.
- Lehman Student Learning Assessment Report Template - Use this document to report assessment results.
- Lehman Syllabus Guidelines - Syllabus guidelines including required and suggested elements.
Assessment Central (Lehman College's Assessment Newsletter)
- Volume IV, Issue 1 - Winter 2013
- Volume III, Issue I - Spring 2012
- Volume II, Issue I - Spring 2011
- Volume I, Issue I - Spring 2010