Skip to Main Content
Skip to Main Navigation
Office of Assessment and Planning - Calendar
- 2017-18 Assessment Plans are due. All plans should be discussed at the department level before being entered into TaskStream by the department/program’s assessment coordinator. The college’s assessment coordinator along with the appropriate Dean’s Office will review each plan shortly after submission.
- 2016-17 Action Plans are due. Action plans should indicate the steps that will be taken to improve student learning based on 2016-17 assessment findings.
October - December
- Programs engage in data collection for fall semester projects.
- Coordinators meet with faculty and assessment coordinator to ensure that plans are progressing.
- Preliminary assessment results are tabulated if necessary.
- 2016-17 Status Reports are due. The Status Report describes how the strategies employed in the Action Plan have impacted student achievement of the targeted expected learning outcomes.
- Assessment Findings and preliminary analysis from 2017-18 assessment plans are due. All findings should be entered into Taskstream.
- Programs complete data collection for spring semester projects.