- Bruni, James, Anne Campos, and Ray Durney. "Teachers as Leaders in Mathematics: A New York City Professional Development Project." Commitment to Excellence: Transforming Teaching and Teacher Education in Inner-City and Urban Settings. Eds. L.A.Catelli & A.C. Diver-Stamnes. NJ: Hampton Press, Inc., 2003.
- Cafarella, John, contributing ed. Delta Science Dictionary K-4 & 5-8. Nashua, NH: Delta Education, 2003.
- Campos, Anne with John Schoener. Teaching that Makes a Difference: Lessons Learned by the New York City Mathematics Project.NY:Institute for Literacy Studies, in press.
- Dolinko, Linda. "Investigating Flags: A Multicultural Approach." Teacher-Made Aids for Elementary School Mathematics. National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Vol. 3, 2001.
- Dolinko-Gold, Linda. Keeping the Possibilities Present: a Study of One Child's Math Thinking.Ed. C. Traugh. NY: Institute for Literacy Studies, 2001.
- Epstein, Robin & Marcia Lerner. Toward Deeper Understanding: Portraits of Exemplary Bronx Mathematics and Science Teachers. Ed. M. Wolfe. NY: Institute for Literacy Studies, 1996.
- Traugh, Cecelia, ed. The Power of Mathematics: Stories of Change from Urban Classrooms. NY: Institute for Literacy Studies, 2000.
- New York City Mathematics Project Newsletter [PDF], published annually.
Last modified: Oct 13, 2011