Publications by ETN staff:
- Andrias, Jane, Rhoda Drucker Kanevsky, Lynne Yermanock Strieb, & Cecelia Traugh (1992). Exploring Values and Standards: Implications for Assessment. New York: National Center for Restructuring Education, Schools and Teaching, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Avidon, Elaine (2001). “Play and Choice In and Out of Doors." North Bennington, Vermont: The Prospect Review.
- Avidon, Elaine, Mary Hebron, & Karen Khan (2000). "Learning the Discipline of Description: Gabriel." From Another Angle: Children's Strengths and School Standards. Eds. M. Himley & P.F. Carini. NY: Teachers College Press.
- Espinosa, Cecilia, Laura Ascenzi-Moreno, Sarah Ferhold, Michael Loeb, Berky Lugo-Salcedo, and Cecelia Traugh (2008). “Learning about Literacies through Descriptive Inquiry.” Urbana, Ill.: Language Arts, 85 (5).
- Espinosa, Cecilia (2006). “Finding Memorable Moments: Images and Identities in Autobiographical Writing."
Publications about ETN:
- Batton, Barbara W. (1999)."The Elementary Teachers Network at the Muscota New School." Students at the Center National Newsletter. Boston: Educational Development Center.
- Batton, Barbara W. (2003). "The Parent-Teacher Learning Collaborative at Community Elementary School 53: The Story of a Partnership." Family Literacy Forum.
- Bensman, David. (1999). "Learning with Luther and his Mother." Building School-Family Partnerships in a South Bronx Classroom. NY: Teachers College/National Center for Restructuring Education, Schools and Teaching.
- Falk, Beverly, S. McMurdy, & Linda Darling-Hammond. (1995). Taking a Different Look: How the PLR Supports Teaching for Diverse Learners. New York: Teachers College/National Center for Restructuring Education, Schools and Teaching, 1995.
- McLaughlin, Milbrey W. & Joan E. Talbert (2006). Building School-Based Teacher
Last modified: Mar 30, 2015