Faculty Request for Library Instruction Class
|Please help us fight spam, in order to submit the form, you must answer the following question:|
Request a Class
To request that a librarian meet with your class, complete and submit the form below. All requests are submitted to Robert Farrell, Coordinator of Information Literacy. To avoid scheduling conflicts, allow at least two- to three-week lead-time. Professor Farrell will do his best to confirm your request within three days of receipt. Direct any questions to him at 718-960-7761 (voice) or 718-960-8090 (fax) or e-mail Robert.Farrell@lehman.cuny.edu. To schedule a course offered through the School of Education, fill out the form (http://www.lehman.edu/library/education-classes.php).
These requests are submitted to Alison Lehner-Quam, Substitute Education Librarian.
- Instruction takes place in Library Instruction Lab B27 A, B, or C. Hands-on and lecture labs are available. Class size and scheduling may determine location.
- Instructional classes are one to two hours depending on class schedule and need.
- Class instructor is expected to attend.
- All students must have a valid Lehman ID in order to enter the Lbrary. Please remind your students to validate their IDs prior to your class instruction session, and to bring their valid IDs with them on the day of the session.
- Submitting assignment and syllabus for the class are strongly encouraged prior to Library instruction class.
Please take the time to complete the Change of Address form. You are our ambassadors, and it is important that we are able to contact you.
Last modified: Mar 8, 2012