Education Division Courses - Library Instruction
Request a Library Class
We encourage all faculty in the Education Division to arrange for Library Instruction for your courses. This instruction will be tailored to the content and goals of each course.
To schedule Library instruction for a course offered through the Division of Education, simply fill out the form below. These requests are submitted to Professor Alison Lehner-Quam, Education Librarian, who will confirm your request within three days of receipt.
You may also contact Professor Lehner-Quam, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 718-960-7756.
- All instruction will be conducted in the Library, unless otherwise noted.
- Instruction takes place in the Library's instructional lab B 27 A, B, or C. Hands-on and lecture labs available. Class size and scheduling may determine location.
- Instructional classes are one to two hours depending on class schedule and need.
- Course instructor is expected to attend.
- NB: All students must have a valid Lehman ID in order to enter the library. Please remind your students a) to validate their ID's prior to the Library’s instruction session and b) to have their valid ID's with them on the day of the session.
- Assignments and syllabus for courses are welcome prior to Library instructional class.
Last modified: Jan 16, 2013