Student Workshop Schedule - Spring 2015
- Click to view the Fall 2014 IT Workshop Evaluation Results
Registration is required. To register, visit the ITR Workshop Calendar. Click on the workshop title to register.
Unless otherwise noted, locations will be announced at a later date. Check this page or the calendar for updates. For further information on the workshop schedule, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Getting IT: Get Familiar With Lehman IT Services
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Learn how to use the IT facilities at Lehman College. This workshop will cover the student email system, printing system, Blackboard, CUNYfirst, CUNY Portal and much more. To register, go to the ITR Workshop Calendar.
To register, go to the ITR Workshop Calendar.
- Wednesday, March 18, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126
Microsoft Excel allows you to enter, manipulate and display numbers and text in a spreadsheet- a grid composed of rows, columns and cells. Participants will be introduced to the Excel user interface including the ribbon, menus, toolbars and keyboard equivalents; cell, column and row references; data entry and formatting; creating and copying simple formulas; setting up a spreadsheet for printing; creating charts; and data protection. The workshop will include hands-on exercises. To register, go to the ITR Workshop Calendar.
- Monday, March 9, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126
- Tuesday, April 14, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126
This workshop is designed for participants to build on their basic knowledge and to develop the skills necessary to create pivot tables and pivot charts, audit and analyze data, utilize data tools, and collaborate with others. The workshop will include hands-on exercises. To register, go to the ITR Workshop Calendar.
- Sunday, March 1, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126
- Monday, March 16, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126
- Tuesday, April 28, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126
This workshop introduces the basic skills required to create and edit a Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation. Participants will learn how to create a new presentation, change the font and color of presentation text, create and modify bulleted slides, insert clip art, and apply design templates. To register, go to the ITR Workshop Calendar.
- Tuesday, April 21, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Carman Hall, CA-126