- U.S. News & World Report: High School of American Studies at Lehman College Is Number One in NY State, #32 Nationwide.
- GFP: Lighting Up Life: Nobel Laureate Dr. Martin Chalfie to Address Discovery of “Green Fluorescent Protein”.
- Jazz for Lehman College: The Harlem Quartet at San Juan, Puerto Rico’s Center for the Performing Arts.
- In Memoriam: Dr. Barbara Jacobson, Professor of Sociology: 1939 – 2014.
- Child Care Center Wins International Recognition for Design and Construction.
- Lehman College Foundation Chair Myrna Rivera Recognized by WealthManagement.com.
- Light It Up Blue: Music Building Among International Landmarks to Mark World Autism Awareness Day.
- The Dean’s Award: School of Arts and Humanities Honors Our Artists and Celebrates the Bronx.
- A Letter from the President: Advancing the Vision, Affirming Our Values.