Post-Masters Certificate in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- A master's degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- An interview with the director of the graduate program or his/her designee.
- Students must consult with an adviser in the Nursing Program before starting their certificate program. During their first semester, matriculated students are required to plan their program with an adviser. All students must complete the 27-credit curriculum with a cumulative index of 3.0 or better.
The Certificate in Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner program consists of a sequence of six courses for a total of 27 credits as listed below:
- NUR 766: Advanced Pathophysiology. (3 credits)
- NUR 767: Advanced Pharmacology. (3 credits)
- NUR 770: Advanced Clinical Practice I. (6 credits)
- NUR 771: Advanced Clinical Practice II. (6 credits)
- NUR 772: Advanced Clinical Practice III. (6 credits)
- NUR 773: Advanced Health Assessment. (3 credits)
Last modified: 3/10/2015