Benefits of Golden Key
- Golden Key believes in rewarding its members for their academic, leadership, and service excellence. To this end, the Society offers more than $500,000 (USD) in member-only scholarships and awards annually.
- Golden Key's scholarship and awards are administered by Golden Key headquarters and require a formal application.
- Each scholarship has a unique submission deadline and application process. For details about each of the scholarship programs, please go to the scholarship listing. All scholarship submissions must be written in ENGLISH.
- Applicants must adhere to the stated deadlines - no extensions will be granted.
- Recognition by the largest and most active international honor society
- Induction ceremony and reception honoring new members held on campus each year
- Personalized membership certificate and press release announcement
- Graduation honor cords, stoles, pins and pendants available for purchase.
- Exclusive internship and employment opportunities through Golden Key's corporate and nonprofit partners
- Golden Key online career library provides employment information and job listings
- Listing membership in Golden Key promotes distinction as a scholar and as a high achiever
- Assists with graduate program applications and career placement
- Student-run chapters on each campus under the able guidance of dedicated faculty/staff advisor(s)
- International conferences, regional conferences and leadership roundtables
- Local, regional and international leadership positions
Community Service Opportunities
- Chapter, regional and international community service programs
- Partnerships with numerous nonprofit organizations worldwide
Graduate School Connections
- Golden Key believes in connecting its members with continuing educational opportunities. Are you researching graduate programs? Need help with your application? Preparing for an admissions exam? Need financial assistance? Graduate School Connections is your one-stop resource as you prepare to attend graduate school.
Last modified: Dec 8, 2011