CUNYfirst Information for Students
Managing My CUNYfirst Account:
Getting Started in CUNYfirst:
- Activate My CUNYfirst Account [PDF]
- Log into My CUNYfirst Account [PDF]
- Sign Out of My CUNYfirst Account [PDF]
- I Forgot My CUNYfirst Password [PDF]
- Add a Favorite [PDF]
- Delete a Favorite [PDF]
- Sequence Favorites [PDF]
- Student Center Summary [PDF]
- Apply for Graduation [PDF]
- View My Graduation Status [PDF]
- Username and EMPLID - Record your EMPLID! From now on, it will be used to identify you in CUNYfirst and across campus. Also, please make a note of your CUNYfirst username (which includes your first dot last name followed by the last two digits of your EMPLID).
- Personal Information - Students may add/edit their Home, Mail, and Billing addresses through self-service in CUNYfirst. View/Add Addresses [PDF]
- Apply for Graduation - Note: Only Seniors taking courses in their last term (semester) should apply for graduation.
Note: Student must visit the Registrar office in Shuster Hall, Rm. 106 to change their permanent address. Changes to student's name, date of birth and social security number can also be made in the same location.
Last modified: Aug 31, 2012