Please note: Please plan to arrive and be seated on the South Field no later than 9:00 a.m. If possible, please use mass transit to get to campus. Parking options on or near campus are very limited.
Graduates are asked to bring a maximum of five guests. Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are not required.
Guests wishing to view the ceremony from an indoor location may do so at these campus locations:
- Carman Hall Rooms B04, B08, and B34
- Gillete Hall Room GI-024
- Music Building Lovinger Theatre
Parking and Entry Points
A limited number of parking spaces will be available in the North Reservoir Parking Lot. Please consider taking public transportation to campus. The drop-off spot for Taxi, Uber, Lyft service is Gate 7 in front of the APEX on 250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, Bronx NY
Off campus parking is available for a fee at the nearby New York Botanical Garden Parking Garage, at 401 Bedford Park Boulevard. It is a 20-minute walk to Lehman, a 10-minute ride on the Bx26 bus, or a five-minute taxi ride.
In addition, the following independent parking garages are located in the area. Lehman College does not endorse, nor are we affiliated with any independent parking garage.
- DR Parking 2990 Jerome Ave Bronx, NY 10467
- J&S Parking Lot 2801 Jerome Ave Bronx, NY 10468
- Kingsbridge Parking 2686 Jerome Ave Bronx, NY 10468
- Zoom Parking Corp 3130 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY 10458
- 2 J’s Parking Lot 2776 Webster Avenue Bronx, NY 10458
- G & R Parking Services 1 Fordham Plaza Bronx, NY 10458
- J & A Parking374 East 184th Street Bronx, NY 10458
- M.P. Tiebout Parking 2468 Tiebout Avenue Bronx, NY 10458
- Manhattan Parking Garage 260 East 188th Street Bronx, NY 10458
Guests may enter the campus any time after 8:15 a.m. through Gate 8 (Bedford Park Boulevard West), Gate 13 (Jerome Avenue), Gate 1 or Gate 2 (Goulden Avenue).
Maps and Directions
Lehman College is committed to making its programs and facilities accessible to students and their guests. If you have questions, need assistance, or an accommodation because of disability, please contact Ms. Merrill Parra, director of Student Disability Services at 718-960-8441 by Monday May 6, 2019.
No Smoking Policy
The use of tobacco is prohibited on all grounds and facilities under CUNY jurisdiction, including indoor locations and outdoor locations such as playing fields; entrances and exits to buildings; and parking lots. This policy applies to all tobacco and tobacco products including chew tobacco and e-cigarettes.
Reception following ceremony
A reception will be held for all graduates and guests on the campus quad following the ceremony.