We are committed to being available to our new and continuing students to advise on the Psychology major and minor.
- IF you are declaring a major, we would like you to view the following video which provides an overview of the requirements for the major before meeting with an adviser so that you can spend your advising session reviewing your particular record and plans. Click to review the requirements of the major
- IF you are declaring a minor, please view the following video which provides an overview of the requirements for the minor before meeting with an adviser so that you can spend your advising session reviewing your particular record and plans. Click to review requirements of the minor
- You can download a copy of the major advising form major.
- You can download a copy of the minor advising form minor.
See links below for other helpful resources:
- How to claim your Lehman 360 account
- How to submit an iDeclare request
- How to find your general academic advisor
- How to access your Lehman student email (use the same credentials as Lehman 360, except there is an @lc.cuny.edu after your username)
- How to search for and register for courses in CUNYfirst
- How to find contact information for other departments
- Course descriptions in Psychology
During days/times listed below, please click on the link next to the day to be admitted to an advising session. You will be admitted to a waiting room. It is possible the adviser will be with another student so please be patient. Be sure to have your EMPLID available.