Faculty C. Alicia Georges
Community health, Health policy
Health disparities, professional organizational development and health policy
Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing; Fellow of the New York Academy of medicine; Board of Directors of AARP.
- Georges, C. A., Bolton, L.B., Bennett, C Quality of Care in African American Communities and the Nursing Shortage (2003) Journal of the national Black Nurses Association Vol 14 2 16-24
- Georges, C. A. African American Nurse Leadership: Pathways and Opportunities (20040 Nursing Administration Quarterly Vol 28 3 170-172
- Bolton, L, Giger, J., Georges, C. A. Structural and Racial Barriers to Health Care(2004) Annual Nursing Review.
- Georges, C.A. (2007) Diversity in nursing: A long road ahead. Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care St. Louis: Saunders /Elsevier p 559-567
- Georges,C.A. (2005) Professional nursing organizations: Influencing policy affecting the health status of African American communities Nurse Leader Vol 3 5
- Georges, C. A. , Bolton, L, Bennett, C (2004). Test of functional health literacy in African Americans
Journal of the National Black Nurses Association Vol 15 1
- Georges, C. A. ( 2004) African American nurse leadership: pathways and opportunities Nursing Administration Quarterly Vol 28 3 170-172
- Bolton, L. Giger, J., Georges, C. A. (2004) Structural and racial barriers to health care. Annual Review of Nursing Research Vol 22 p-39-58
Last modified: Oct 13, 2011