Information for Prospective Students
Thank you for your interest in Geography, Earth Science, or Environmental Science at Lehman College. If you are thinking about becoming a major or minor or if you are interested in the GIS certificate program we recommend you to talk to one of our advisors.
- Ms. Markbreit 718-960-8660, email@example.com regarding general questions and requests for information,
- Prof. Pant 718-960-5859, Department Chair firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about the department,
- Prof. Maantay 718-960-8574, email@example.com if you are interested in Geographic Information Sciences or Geography,
- Prof. Sloan 718-960-8008, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in Earth Science, and
- Prof. Pant 718-960-5859, email@example.com if you are interested in Environmental Science.
To Apply to Lehman College, please visit the Admissions Office website.