- NYS Department of Education, NYS Department of Labor, and NYS Small Business Development Center over $500,000 for various grants.
- NYC Department of Small Business Services $2.5M Workforce1 Project
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development $360,000 Community Outreach Partnership Center
- Over $1M per year contracts with labor unions and employers for college education and professional training
- U.S. Army at Fort Hamilton Base $200,000 Computer Software Training Academy.
- NYC Human Resources Administration $300,000 Individual Vocational Education and Skills Training Program
- Jacobi Hospital $450,000 Health and Wellness Academy.
- Robinhood Foundation $100,000 for training
- CUNY Office of Academic Affairs $270,000 Workforce Development Research and Initiatives.
- NYS CSEA $100,000 Adult Literacy and College Preparation Project
- Various contracts with Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx VA Hospital, 32BJ Union, Health and Hospital Corporation, Montefior Hospital, Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Our Lady of Mercy Hospital, Liberty Tax, and Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel for on-site training.
- CISCO Award: $30,000 worth of networking equipment and servers.
Last modified: Oct 13, 2011