Eligibility & Application Process
No longer accepting applications for the program.
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.25 for all undergraduate coursework from all academic institutions attended.
- 9 college-level credits in mathematics with a B or better average
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- An interview with a MATH-UP program personnel and an interview in Spanish for students who will be taking the bilingual extension, and
- An on-site math exam and writing sample and a Spanish writing sample for students who will be taking the bilingual extension.
Step 1 – Download, complete and return to Project Manager in Carman Hall B26:
Step 2 – Complete MATH-UP Competency Exams and Spanish writing sample for students who will be taking the bilingual extension.
Step 3 – Schedule an interview with the MATH-UP Admissions Committee.
Step 4 - Complete the online Application for Matriculation with Graduate Admissions and MATH UP staff on Friday, November 22, 2013 in Carman Hall, Room TBA
All correspondence should be submitted to the MATH-UP to Carman B26
Last modified: Mar 31, 2014