Over 250 online NON-CREDIT courses
Art, History, Psychology, & Literature *Entertainment Industry
Business Administration Grant Writing & Nonprofit Management
Courses for Teaching Professionals Health Care Continuing Education
Database Management & Programming
For courses, descriptions and a full listing of over 250 online courses visit www.ed2go.com/lehmance. Tuition for most classes is $115 (registration fee included). Six-week, twelve-session classes begin on Wednesdays: Aug. 17, Sep. 14, Oct. 12, Nov. 9, Dec.14, 2016, Jan. 18, 2017 and more. Students take part in online discussions and receive live instructor support. Certificates are awarded (Web site downloaded) to students who successfully complete their courses. REFUND POLICY FOR ed2go COURSES: A 100% refund, less registration fee, may be issued for courses dropped by student prior to third on-line session. Students must drop in writing by e-mailing email@example.com prior to the third online session. For more information or to register, visit: www.ed2go.com/lehmance
American Management Association flexstudy Non-Credit Courses
Self-paced, online American Management Association (AMA) courses administered by flexstudy. For course descriptions and a full listing click here.
Tuition for the classes is $95 (registration fee not included). Classes are self-paced, start at any time, and finish within a 3-month period. Certificates are awarded to students who successfully complete their courses.
• How to Register: Visit www.flexstudy.com/lehmance. Click on the course of your choice and follow the on-screen instructions.
• Refund Policy for flexstudy AMA courses: A 100% refund, less the registration fee, may be issued PRIOR to first login to the course(s). Students must drop courses in writing by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the first login to the course(s).
- Non-Profit Management Courses/Certificate On-Line
- PMP® Project Management Courses/Certificate On-Line
These comprehensive PMBOK®-based courses are in an easy to learn, self-paced learning format and are ideally suited for busy professionals looking for a convenient and affordable way to train and prepare for the PMP® Exam, or just earn PDUs to maintain PMP® certification. Each course combines text, graphics, interactive exercises, case studies and practice exams and are available for 3.5 to 38 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Individual courses range from $70-$150. Refer to Web site for more information. REFUND POLICY FOR MindEdge COURSES: You may request a refund (minus 10% cancellation fee) up to 5 days from the start date. No refunds will be issued after 5 days from the start date of purchase. Refer to Web site http://lehman.edu/academics/continuing-education/mindedge.php for more information.
- Child Abuse Identification and Reporting –Online
- Violence Prevention Workshop-Online
- Needs of Students with Autism Workshop-Online