Financial Assistance For Continuing Education
Many of our courses are eligible for vouchers, reimbursement from employers, and loans. You must apply early – it often takes several weeks for processing prior to registration.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs and G. I. Bill application: submit VA Form 22-1990 www.gibill.va.gov1-888-442-4551. VRAP
voucher not applicable to 4-year schools. For degree-seeking
students, contact Barbara Thompson, Lehman VA Coordinator at
718-960-7188. For certificate program students, contact Maryann
Drago-Dowling at 718-960-8077 to learn about applying your benefits. Bring eligibility letter when registering for classes.
- The Rev. Edward Leman Davis Sr. Scholarship Fund for two Certified Nursing Assistant students per semester may reimburse up to $300. Students must register, attend 130-hour program and apply for scholarship for reimbursement. Call for application 718-960-8512.
- VESID/ACCES-VR (Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities), (718)931-3500 TTY 718-828-4003 www.vesid.nysed.gov Once you have been assigned an ACCES-VR counselor, call Maryann Drago-Dowling at 718-960-8077 or e-mail email@example.com with counselor contact information.
- Workforce New York www.nyc.gov/html/sbs/wf1. Specific certificate programs may be ITG voucher eligible. Call 718-960-8077
for Lehman program application. You must also apply early at a
Workforce One-Stop Center near you.
- Employment vouchers may be available through your employer.
Contact the human resources department, personnel or training
departments at your place of employment.
- The Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan is available for certificate program tuition fees. Visit www.SallieMae.com/ to apply for a SMART LOAN-Indicate school code: 00702298
Last modified: Jul 24, 2013