Welcome to the Lehman College School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
I am delighted to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning Continuing Education instructors. I can say with complete confidence that what makes our programs exceptional are the instructors and staff who come to work every day with unrelenting dedication to our students. Together, we achieve excellence in our missions of education and service to community.
My office and the Office of Continuing Education are here to support you as a member of the Lehman College community. To that end, please know that everyone wishes to help you succeed. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
I hope you will have a rewarding semester and I thank you for your hard work and interest in Lehman College.
Dr. Marzie Jafari
Continuing Education main office:
This page provides information and quick access to resources that will assist you with your teaching experience. Refer to the Continuing Education Faculty Handbook [PDF] for further details.
- Personnel Packet Checklist (Newly hired teachers) [PDF]
- Employment Application [PDF]
- Personal Data [PDF]
- Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 Form [PDF]
- Amended Oath of Allegiance [PDF]
- Agency Shop Fee Agreement [PDF]
- 2013 Federal W-4 [PDF]
- 2013 State IT-2104 [PDF]
- Paychecks Distribution Form [PDF]
- Workplace Violence Policy [PDF]
- Workplace Violence Policy Reciept [PDF]
- Receipt of the Computer Resources and IT Security Policy & Procedures (last page) [PDF]
- Direct Deposit Form [PDF]
- Certificate of prior NYC or NYS Public Service (if applicable) [PDF]
- Payroll Schedules 2013 [PDF]
- Sample Time Sheet [PDF]
- CET Time Sheet [PDF]
- Change of Information Form [PDF]
- Attendance Verification & Grade Report [PDF]
- Instructions to Enter Grades and Attendance Online [PDF]
- Classroom Assignments [PDF]
- Duplication of Course Materials [PDF]
- Textbooks Order [PDF]
- Printing Procedure in the IT Center [PDF]
- Emergency Notifications [PDF]
- Reporting Emergencies [PDF]
- I.D. Schedule
Last modified: May 15, 2013