Lehman College Continuing Education CUNYcard (Photo I.D. /Parking Card) Fees & Policies
The following students MUST have the CUNYcard:
- Students purchasing parking for Lehman campus South Lot parking.
- Students enrolled in Computer Information Technology or other courses in the Computer IT Center or APEX athletics complex.
- Students who use the library or Computer Information Technology facilities.
Steps to get the CUNYCard (Lehman photo ID/Parking Card)
- Make payment: Pay $5 ID-only fee or $60 ID-with Parking fee, due each semester. Lost ID fee - $10. Lost ID with Parking fee - $15. To pay: bring Continuing Education receipt to Shuster Hall basement 078; cash payments only for ID OR cash, money order or MC/VI payments for Parking ID, Mon-Fri 9 am-4:45 pm and basement 031 on Tues and Thur 9 am-6:30 pm (8/28/14-12/23/14 only).
- Have CUNYcard photo processed / re-activated: Photo schedule
is posted here, in Carman 128 or call Public
Safety at (718) 960-8593. Bring current Continuing Education registration
receipt, CUNYcard payment receipt and photo I.D. to old Gym
002. CUNYCards must be re-activated in Shuster 078 or Gym 002
each semester of attendance.
Students enrolled in classes only at CUNY on the Concourse do not need a CUNYCard, but must have their receipt and photo I.D. to enter.
For CUNYCard schedule click here
Last modified: Aug 11, 2014