Faculty: Rosalind CareyAcademic Interests:
History of early analytic philosophy, Russell, Wittgenstein, philosophy of religion/religious studies, history of philosophy
- "Russell and Wittgenstein on the Nature of Judgement," Continuum Studies in British Philosophy, Continuum Press, London, 2007.
- (principal author) "Historical Dictionary of Bertrand Russell's Philosophy," Rowman and Littlefield, Lanham, Maryland, 2008.
- "My Brain Hurts": Wittgenstein Watches Monty Python's Flying Circus', Monty Python and Philosophy, G. Reisch & G. Hardcastle (eds.), Chicago: Open Court Books.
- "Reconsidering the Diagrams of Judgment in Russell's 1913 Collected Papers," Russell: The Journal of the Bertrand Russell Archives.
- "In the name of Humanity and Civilization," a profile of Bertrand Russell. Peace Review (15:1), March 2003.
Other Academic/Professional Activities:
- Editor of The Bertrand Russell Society Quarterly
Last modified: Oct 25, 2011