Information for Students
New Language Requirement
Please see "Foreign Language Requirement" Section.
How to get Permission for the Off-Campus Courses (ARB, CHI, GER, WFL)
In order to get permission for the off-campus courses offered at Manhattan College or College of Mount Saint Vincent, you must e-mail Prof. Asako Tochika.
In your e-mail, please include:
- Your name
- Your CUNY First Empl ID number
- Language and the course number that you would like to take
- Prior knowledge of the language you like to take
When you register for the off-campus courses at Lehman, you will also be registered at Manhattan College and CMSV as well. You will be given access to their library and online resources once your account is set up. In order to create your account at Manhattan/CMSV, you will be asked to send your personal information in your second e-mail once you are given permission to register.
For permission and other information, please e-mail Prof. Asako Tochika at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish and French Placement Exams
Registration is required in order to take the exam. Please email Laura Guerrero (email@example.com) with your name, EMPLID, and test date preference. On the day of the exam, students must bring their Lehman ID, EMPLID, and a pair of headphones. Please arrive five to ten minutes before the scheduled start time. These exams will be used to place students in SPA (Spanish) and FRE (French) courses only.
- For Italian placement exam, contact Prof. Coller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Japanese placement exam, contact Prof. Tochika at email@example.com
For more information, contact the Department of Languages and Literatures, CA, Room 257, 718-960-8215.
- Language Lab Schedule - Coming soon
- Study Abroad - Click here