Academic Information and Advisement Center
The Academic Information and Advisement Center supports the College’s mission by providing accurate and comprehensive one-on-one advisement to all undergraduate students. Academic advisors guide students’ decisions in identifying their educational and personal goals as they progress toward the successful completion of their Baccalaureate degrees. The Office strives to uphold academic standards while enforcing the College’s academic policies and procedures in a fair and equitable manner.
The Office of Academic Advisement seeks to:
- foster a campus culture that supports academic advising as essential to students’ educational experience and success
- guide students in the development of educational plans that are consistent with students’ aspirations and values
Through a shared advisement process, students will gain an understanding of:
- the general education curricular requirements and how their transfer credits contribute to their fulfillment
- Lehman’s academic policies and procedures
- campus resources, programs, and support systems that promote academic success
- how to utilize technology in tracking progress toward graduation
Schedule an advising appointment for Graduate students.
Important Dates and Upcoming Deadlines
Upcoming academic events and deadlines.