The Adult Degree Program at Lehman is designed to meet the special needs of mature men and women with family and work responsibilities.
- Classes are scheduled when you can attend. Classes are available on days, evenings, and weekends.
- Faculty counselors help you choose a course of study toward your individual career goal.
- College credits may be awarded for your life experience, including current paid or volunteer work.
- Courses are offered to refresh your writing, reading, and math skills, and prepare you for your college level work.
- Tuition is $245 per credit for undergraduates who are NY State residents.*
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Applicants must be at least 25 years old...
- A high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) is required.
- Must be out of school five years or longer.
- Those with sixty (60) or fewer college credits are eligible to apply, however, previous college experience is not necessary.
- Students are subject to the admissions requirements of the college.
- All entering students must take and pass the CUNY Skills Test.
Students interested in applying to the Adult Degree Program (ADP) can download the application online or request a copy by:
(please indicate your name and address)
|By mail to:||Lehman College
School of Continuing & Professional Studies
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, CA-128
Bronx, New York 10468-1589
Last modified: May 16, 2013