The Adult Degree Program is designed to meet the needs of adults wanting to fulfill their academic, professional and personal goals by competing their bachelor's degree in a convenient, flexible, accelerated and well-supported manner.
The Adult Degree Program offers adults many advantages:
- Classes can be taken according to your schedule: day, evening, weekend or online.
- Personalized and attentive advisement to help you plan your studies and choose a major that is suitable to your interests and to where you are in your life and career. There is also the option of designing your own major through the Individualized Studies Program.
- The Adult Degree Program offers evening and weekend courses to better prepare you for college level work.
- The opportunity to be part of a community of learners who are motivated and share similar academic, professional and personal goals for advancement.
- The option of earning up to 15 college credits through the Prior Learning Assessment process.
$245 per credit (not including other required fees) for undergraduate students who are New York State residents. Additional information about applying for financial aid and tuition is available here.
Applicants to the Adult Degree Program must:
- Be at least 25 years old or older
- Have a high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or equivalent
- Have taken the CUNY Assessment Tests (CAT) in reading, writing and math
Last modified: Oct 10, 2013